10.14.2007

Good 'ol Utah

I've been back home to Utah, hence the bogging dry spell. It's a ritual I've become accustom to since my husband & I have been living back east for schoolfor the past 3 years. We usually fly out for a few weeks. Actually, I usually fly out for a few weeks while Nate only stays for part of the time. So he's already gone back home taking the camera with him. I did however, manage to take a few shots before he went home.

All shots are SOOC (strait out of camera) since I'm away from my photoshop. The first two of the mountains were taken at sunrise, making them appear a little hazy. The rest of the pictures are from my mom's flower garden....she's does an amazing job!







2 comments:

Michelle C said...

I love the purple flower pic, and the water fountain one. Did you use your new lens on those? Wait, did you get that new lens? Fun stuff.

Ginnie said...

no new lens yet, unfortunately. I shot these with my macro lens.