4.09.2009

Time To Spice Up My Blog Life

Guess what?!
I have some exciting news.



I have a NEW BLOG to put all my pretty little pictures.

One that's bigger & better;
One that sparkles & shines;
One that watches the kids & cleans the bathroom.
Pretty much, I love it!

I have had "the other" blog for sometime now. I've just been too comfortable here on my little blogger blog, but it's time to move on. And it's time for you to move on with me... now.

So here's what you need to do:
  1. Update your subscriptions/google readers to ginniejphotography.com.

  2. Then head on over there to download a FREE ACTION for photoshop that I'm giving away.

  3. After you've checked out the blog make sure to leave a comment to tell me what you think.

It's just as simple as that. So whatchya' waitin' for? Come on over and join me!

1 comment:

tyson said...

Did you mention the Easter Surprise found on google reader? The cute Man Baby.

Are you planning on forwarding your blog over by adding the script I sent? Also, you might want to double check the $20 action set to make sure it's the right one.