9.24.2007

...more of Macie

Here are some more of Macie. She really isn't as serious of a child as she looks. I'm not quite sure what's going on in that little 18 months head of hers. Probably something like; why does SHE have to be my mom? or couldn't I have been sent to someone a little bit more normal?

Sorry kid...you're stuck with me (at least for another 16 & 1/2 years).


same picture as the first except the non-cropped version. I couldn't decide which one I liked best... so I put both in.

not the best picture but I thought it was sweet how she was trying to put her shoe on by herself

this is the closest picture I have to a smile. So by default it had to post this one.


I love that little kissy face

4 comments:

whitty-acres said...

What?! You have a 3rd kid? I never knew, how funny!

These look really, really great Ginnie. You are improving by leaps and bounds!

Merilee said...

I really do like these, all your photos really are so good. That last one with the blue bench is too cute. I love the blue bench, and her kissy face. I think my other favorite on is the one where she has a worried look on her face. Her eyes are beautiful! I've never met little miss Macie, hopefully I'll get the chance when you come visit. I didn't realize she was 18 months old already! WOW.

Ginnie said...

Thanks so much you guys! ...you rock!

Unknown said...

I love the blue bench! Her tights are too stinkin cute too!:) What fun pictures!