11.17.2008

Something a Little Different...

I love Photoshop; the possibilities are endless. Today I was feeling the low contrast, soft colors, washed out look.



I love this little shot of Macie, chomping away on a lollipop and the dear in the head lights look :)

Other stuff,
Nate and I did some family pictures the other day. I was looking at a few of me and Nate, you know, the really lovey ones where you can almost feel the passion (I hope you can sense the sarcasm) and honestly, I almost had to vomit. I thought I could pull off serious and.... No. I thought I could pull off steamy and.... Huh, uh No. I thought I could pull off "make love to the camera" and... pfft! Big NO. When I look at the pictures it's a mix between gagging and laughing. How do you people do it?! It's so much easier to be the one looking through the lens. I'm trying to get up the nerve to post a few, but I don't know if I can. I'm afraid I will receive massive amounts of emails from angry readers stating that I owe them money to replace their now vomit soaked computer....

What?! It could happen.

6 comments:

The Perry family said...

Little miss Macie is so cute! Those big beautiful eyes are going to get her into trouble one day. And I'm waiting to see the hot steamy pic of you and your lover. I doubt it's as bad as you say, and do you rmember the pic while doing our photos....okay, so it can't be that bad, but then again we didn't post that picture for everyone to see........or will we ever.

pakosta said...

you are too fuNNY>
post them! be bold!
tara

Krystal said...

Macie looks so cute! I love the way you did that picture. It must be so fun to play around with all the colors, and stuff. Good job. Maybe one day you can teach me! AS for those love making, passion playing pictures lets see them. Come on you know you want to show us, and now that you talked all about them, you kind of have to show us right? So come on show us!

Chell said...

POST THEM!!!! It isn't nice to tease.

Love this shot of little Macie. It is fun to play around with different processing options.

Jess said...

Aww, you should post them! I bet you are like me and just way too critical of yourself. I ALWAYS think I am making weird faces in pics. ;)

I LOVE this shot of Macie... and your processing is so soft and warm! Beautiful.

. said...

Hey! I just found your blog, cause I'm a blog stalker like that. And I have to say I love your style. your pics are great.
I also checked out your fam blog
(cause I'm a blog stalker like that!) and I think you have a cute personality... hope thats not weird, your funny!